Noddy...a bit worried...

UK family

It's great that there are so many cruise lines all offering different cruise experiences. Some pax do seem blinkered by P&O though even if they haven't tried other cruiselines. They seem content to cruise with the same cruiseline. Maybe because they are happy with the product and feel comfortable with it. We cruised on Oriana in 2004 and whilst we had an enjoyable cruise it didn't leave us with a 'wow' factor. Since then we have preferred RCI and Celebrity for many different reasons. I honestly believe that if people sailed with another cruiseline most of them would realise P&O aren't the best thing since sliced bread and there is more opportunity out there. Like the P&O advert...There's a world out there.

Anyway, fortunately there is always going to be something to suit everyone in the world of cruising.

Bev

Quite agree, but this is not my quote:-

"For instance you said "should P&O DECLINE further into American style cruising":eek: "

Not me Guv, someone else, I would not say that, as I do not see the decline. Anyway I do not know what American style cruising is! But I suspect I would like it:p

No doubt we will try others but there is so much we want to do with P&O.

:)Happy Cruising:)

Dai

Sincerest apologies for misquoting you Dai.....am terribly sorry!:o

It's great that there are so many cruise lines all offering different cruise experiences. Some pax do seem blinkered by P&O though even if they haven't tried other cruiselines. They seem content to cruise with the same cruiseline. Maybe because they are happy with the product and feel comfortable with it. We cruised on Oriana in 2004 and whilst we had an enjoyable cruise it didn't leave us with a 'wow' factor. Since then we have preferred RCI and Celebrity for many different reasons. I honestly believe that if people sailed with another cruiseline most of them would realise P&O aren't the best thing since sliced bread and there is more opportunity out there. Like the P&O advert...There's a world out there.

Anyway, fortunately there is always going to be something to suit everyone in the world of cruising.

Bev

I sail P&O and love it, tried Fred Olsen once. Would like to try Princess but can't get the deals on a cabin for one without massive price hike - need a cruise partner to save on the single supplements!!

Archived