Can someome Please Tell Me......

sas80

I have loved the "bringing the blow up pool for baby" idea all along.

Now, one brilliant poster, mentioned that a smaller blow up pool doubled nicely for a bathtub while on vacation!

Can someone please tell me where you purchased these smaller blow up pools? Or maybe what brand they are?

Thanks!

I have loved the "bringing the blow up pool for baby" idea all along.

Now, one brilliant poster, mentioned that a smaller blow up pool doubled nicely for a bathtub while on vacation!

Can someone please tell me where you purchased these smaller blow up pools? Or maybe what brand they are?

Thanks!

If you need one today (for tomorrow's cruise), you may have a tough mission ahead of you. I'd start with ToysRUs or other toy stores. Maybe even calling around to different stores and ask if they have their summer water toys out yet. Here is an example of one from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Intex-First-Swimming-Pool-Baby/dp/B0001GE2AM/ref=sr_1_17/002-2049473-0078458?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1175267622&sr=1-17

In general, I've seen these smaller pools in the water toy section of Target/Walmart/Kmart and even grocery stores. Albeit, it was closer to summer time.

I got mine at Target - it's a blow up bath tub shaped like a duck. Between $10-$15.

Best' date='

Mia[/quote']

Yup, at Target. Its bill quacks when you squeeze it. We have one that we used to use as a tub.

$9.99 available NOW at Target and Target online

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-3/qid=1175288837/ref=sr_1_3/601-8635054-0064921?ie=UTF8&asin=B000066665

duck.jpg

Archived