TWE Wedding Coordinators

olives05

Hi everyone. I am arranging a wedding for my cousin on the Legend May 20th. I faxed all the information to TWE a few days ago and just received an email from Gabriela Solano introducing herself as our wedding coordinator. I am very impressed to have heard from someone this quickly without having to contact them myself. Has anyone used Gabriela for their cruiseship wedding?????:)

From my experience, it doesn't matter who it says your coordinator is because you talk to different people each time you call. Now, what I did was I asked to only go through Aaron because in my opinion, he is the best one there.

Thats what I thought but the email from Gabriela says that she will be the one handling all the wedding details including the day of the wedding. Maybe TWE are realizing that people are upset not having contact with just one person only. Anyway I will wait and see if I hear from her again. I am not planning on stressing about the situation because I am sure that everything will be just perfect anyway

Archived