Best Night For Davids on Pride?

dalai

I'm leaving for Mexico this Sunday on the Pride. I thought I would turn to the collective wisdom of the CC crowd and ask if anyone has a recommendation for the best night to dine at Davids on this particular itinerary?

Yes - this is my first post, but I've read your wise and pithy recommendations for many months. It's been enormously entertaining and valuable while researching this and my previous 2 cruises (QM2 & Disney Wonder 4 day). Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your replies. Wennfred is not alone going Tuesday night - we learned that this is actually the busiest night of this particular itinerary. We ended up going on Thursday night. We thought it would be a nice break from the extended family after so many nights together. It's also a fairly early port so still time to get back and get ready and watch sail away. Not very busy and we had a good time.

We are going on the 22nd. We too will try and get Tuesday. . . I figure that it will be the second day at sea and then the next three days will be spent in port, so I don't really want to commit to one of those days. If Tuesday is booked, we will probably try for Thursday!

Hope you have a great time and take good care of the ship for us!

Hmm..Here I am checkin' out different topic's, and low and behold. I find that Vacationingdiva's been here:D

Ok...This is my wife' and mine first cruise on the "pride" (April 22). Well carnival period!! People are talking about "David's"! I'm assuming it's a resturant. But what makes it so special?

Archived