Navigator Spa

I am sailing on the Navigator in 2 weeks time on her trans Atlantic. I would like to have a massage during the crossing, but have never had one before. Can anyone tell me can you specify a male or female therapist? Are you naked or in swimsuit? how embarasing is it likly to be. I would really like to try it out but just don't know what to expect.

Please reply and put me out of my dillema.

I am sailing on the Navigator in 2 weeks time on her trans Atlantic. I would like to have a massage during the crossing, but have never had one before. Can anyone tell me can you specify a male or female therapist? Are you naked or in swimsuit? how embarasing is it likly to be. I would really like to try it out but just don't know what to expect.

Please reply and put me out of my dillema.

You can specify a male or female.

You can be naked, wear a swimsuit or wear your underwear -- however you are most comfortable -- it is YOUR massage!

Also -- if they are massaging with too much pressure, you can tell them to ease up; of they are too soft, you can tell them to apply more pressure.

Finally -- if you get a masseuse who is chatty and you would rather not talk and enjoy the massage, just tell them nicely that you would like to be quiet and focus on your massage. Nothing worse than having someone ask you about your family and your work while you are trying to relax. Family and work is exactly why you are stressed and need a massage!

Enjoy!!

Archived