Picture of family in formal wear

wework2play

It may seem wierd to ask, but does anyone have pictures of the family including kids on formal night that they would want to share?

I'm having a hard time putting together outfits for my kids for 2 formal nights. Suit and tie for one, what for the other?

I'd also like to see some of the Carnival backgrounds.

Thanks Everyone!

BTW, I looked in the "pictures" section and had no luck.

When I go next time with the boys.....one outfit....change right after dinner the first night and use it again.

You could always change just the color of shirt/tie (my black tux, has options:D )........saves luggage space.

By the way.........My boys Tux's.......$25 each on e-bay.

When I go next time with the boys.....one outfit....change right after dinner the first night and use it again.

You could always change just the color of shirt/tie (my black tux, has options:D )........saves luggage space.

By the way.........My boys Tux's.......$25 each on e-bay.

What a handsome family!

How much do the photos cost ?

Is each ship the same price ?

or are they all different ?

I think it's like $23-$24 for an 8x10 now (prices increased recently, I think that's what I read). Buy 1 8x10 of whatever shots you want, then when you get home, you can email Carnival for a copyright/photo release (guestinfo@carnival.com) and take it with your pics to Wal-Mart (or wherever) and make how many, of whichever sizes, you'd like.:)

I think it's like $23-$24 for an 8x10 now (prices increased recently, I think that's what I read). Buy 1 8x10 of whatever shots you want, then when you get home, you can email Carnival for a copyright/photo release (guestinfo@carnival.com) and take it with your pics to Wal-Mart (or wherever) and make how many, of whichever sizes, you'd like.:)

Just wanted to thank you .

:)

I did a search on this , and only found old posts on the cost , as you noticed

Nice to see so many people well dressed for the formal pictures... shame duck didn't get his two teeth polished for dem der phot-e-graphics <VBG>

I was having a bad day (studying avionics subsystems... yawn) and you folks always manage to make my day a bit brighter. :)

Very nice photos........glad to see I'm not the only one out there that still thinks that it's worth a little bit of extra effort.

I throw all the formals in one underpacked suitcase.......with the limo to the airport, skycaps, porters and everyone else.......I only have to carry it myself for a minute. Worth the effort!!

Archived