Question re: shore excursions!!

Cherlach

If a shore excursion is no longer on the list of choices on the Carnival web site does that mean it is full or can it still be booked once you are on the ship? This is only my second cruise, still a newbie. Thanks

I'm also pretty new at this, but I'm going to say that if it's not on the list, it's likely that Carnival has dropped that excursion. It seems like they are adding new excursions all the time, so they must be dropping some along the way, too. Contact Carnival to find out for sure. It costs a little more when you book onboard the ship.

I'm also pretty new at this, but I'm going to say that if it's not on the list, it's likely that Carnival has dropped that excursion. It seems like they are adding new excursions all the time, so they must be dropping some along the way, too. Contact Carnival to find out for sure. It costs a little more when you book onboard the ship.

Thanks I will give them a call!

If a shore excursion is no longer on the list of choices on the Carnival web site does that mean it is full or can it still be booked once you are on the ship? This is only my second cruise, still a newbie. Thanks

If it is a popular tour, more than likely it's sold out.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Shore_Excursions_FAQs/shore_ex_faq_SoldOut.aspx

What if the shore excursion I am interested in is sold out? spacer.gif Check back often. Unfortunately, it does happen that some of the more popular shore excursions will sell out. However, cancellations may occur from time to time. We recommend that you book all shore excursions as early as possible after booking your cruise and meeting all deposit requirements for each of the guests you are booking shore excursions. If an excursion is not available, you may want to search for alternate excursions within the same activity type or see the Shore Excursion Manager onboard to check for last minute cancellations. The option to wait list an excursion is not available at this time.

If it is a popular tour, more than likely it's sold out.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Shore_Excursions_FAQs/shore_ex_faq_SoldOut.aspx

What if the shore excursion I am interested in is sold out? spacer.gif Check back often. Unfortunately, it does happen that some of the more popular shore excursions will sell out. However, cancellations may occur from time to time. We recommend that you book all shore excursions as early as possible after booking your cruise and meeting all deposit requirements for each of the guests you are booking shore excursions. If an excursion is not available, you may want to search for alternate excursions within the same activity type or see the Shore Excursion Manager onboard to check for last minute cancellations. The option to wait list an excursion is not available at this time.

Duh!! Why didnt I think to look there, thank you so much.

Archived