Anyone used the Book, Frommer's Caribbean Ports of Call?

laura29

I just got this book from Amazon.com this week and have not had a chance to read through it (probably on the plane ride from AZ to Florida)

After reasearching, I chose it because it covers the "odd" Caribbean ports that we will be on during the MSC Lircia cruise on 4/7: Cartegena/Columbia, Colon/Panama, Roatan Island, San Blas Islands. I briefly looked but did not see much on Costa Rica or Jamaica, but maybe I missed it.

It's got some great photos and seems to have lots of maps for the ports of call. I am sure we will use it for future Caribbean cruises. I have not found anything for the Caribbean as comprehesive as the "revealed" series for the Hawaiian Islands. Those really spoil you as they provide so much detail on which road and which mile marker to stop at and visit!

I hope this helps, and please contact me again after have an opportunity to read this cover-to-cover......

GoldieAZ

• 3 months later...

Archived