What Music Do They Play In Ship Clubs?

OceanAddict

What a coincidence, someone else posted about the same thing just 19 minutes before you did:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=528123

ParrotRob, Yeah. I get your point;) I just got impatient and reworded my question... please understand, I leave in 4 days and am so completely ecstatic. Forgive me:o

Thanks for calling me on it, though. And you did it in a nice way:)

Yiskah:)

On the Valor, when I went into the disco (I'm 23 and could barely stay awake past midnight because I was up early and at the gym almost everyday LOL) one night they played Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake etc. It was all pretty much the current Top 40 music.

Yes they played current top 40 but if I remember correctly, they had a 70's night or at least the earlier hours they played 70's music. Also they did play "some" eighties music. I made a request and the DJ did play it but on his time schedule which wsa pretty much at the end of the night.:)

be ready to slide too, electric & cha cha

You can say that again bubbles. The DJ's do sort of ummm...WEAR OUT the electric & cha cha slide during the cruise...lol. Hey I guess whatever will get the masses on the dance floor all at once...lol

I would go into more detail but I've already answered this question in another post very CLOSE to this one...lol :)

You can say that again bubbles. The DJ's do sort of ummm...WEAR OUT the electric & cha cha slide during the cruise...lol. Hey I guess whatever will get the masses on the dance floor all at once...lol

I would go into more detail but I've already answered this question in another post very CLOSE to this one...lol :)

BRAT;) Now, I've been called to the carpet twice... and thanks for your response on the "other" post JayBlack;)

Its the same basic crap, Coming from Brooklyn New York where the best mixes of dance music keeps you on your feet all night long, the Shipboard clubs on the other hand has the worst DJ's and the music is just flat out dead. My little sister does better on the turntable or these days the CD mixer. I go in, look around and say, yep they havent learned anything yet and leave. Carnival, if you are reading this, and I will post it on my comment card to Hire a real DJ !!! and lets get this party rolling.

Fred

We have sailed the imagination our past three sailings. Our last cruise we stayed in the club from open to close. Check out the video link in my sig. That was on the Imagination cruise.

Thanks, NonRev! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Archived