Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Cozumel

Hello All,

I just read that Margaritaville opened today in Cozumel. The article sais it is located at the cruise terminal, but does not say which one. Does anyone have any idea where it is???? I am a die hard parrothead, and the M-ville website has not been updated yet. Anyone, Anyone??

Been to Key West, Orlando & Las Vegas. This next trip, we can hit one in all ports, Key West, Grand Cayman & Cozumel.

Food.... not so much, Drinks & Atmosphere - Great!

Keep hoping I will run into Jimmy one of these days...........................

Karen

I agree the food stinks, but yummy margaritas and nice atmosphere. I have been to the two, in jamaica and I will fisit the one in key wes on the 4th of may. If there is one in cozumel I will see that one on the 5th.

I agree the food stinks, but yummy margaritas and nice atmosphere. I have been to the two, in jamaica and I will fisit the one in key wes on the 4th of may. If there is one in cozumel I will see that one on the 5th.

I'm not hard to please. I ordered fajitas in Grand Turk and enjoyed them very much along with my yard long margarita.:D

Bill

I have been to one Margaritaville-Negril, JA. I would recommend a new place for you to visit or at least try out\pop in and have a look. Carlos and Charlies. We had a ball there last October. Food was great, lost of dancing, cheap shots, and genuine Mexican margaritas. Give it a try. Oh and it's half the price.:cool:

We were in cozumel on the 29th and passed it on the way trying to find the ruins, it wasn't at the pier but across the street off the punta logosta pier, we didnt even know it was there, we love jimmy.

I love Jimmy too but went to Margaritaville in Key West, had one drink, left. It was not that great, the waiters were surly, and the only appetizers were seafood, I cant eat any fish or seafood, and can only eat a few ounces of food at one sitting so burgers are not a good option for me. Also it is highly overpriced. - this is just my opinion, and it is okay if yall love Margaritaville. I have no problem with that.

Anyway I love CnC's, they make a mean margarita! I dont care for the food there either, but not a big deal. I prefer to go back to the ship to eat anyway since I paid for those meals already.

Hope the location is close to the pier, I do enjoy browsing the store. I probably wont be going into town this trip so hope it is close.

Just got back from the ROS and we docked and the international pier. Maragarittaville was closer to the pier that is downtown. It was not open when we were there on friday but they said it would open this week. If you are headed downtown from the international pier it will be on the left side right before you hit the busy downtown area.

Enjoy!!

BTW we went to the one in Key West - great margaritas!!

Yeah.....I can't wait. I've been to the ones in Las Vegas, Ocho Rios, Mobay Airport, Mobay and New Orleans. I will be on a girls cruise April 2008 going to Cozumel, Grand Caymans and Jamaica. I had also read that there was a Mville in the Caymans. I surely hope the atmosphere is the same as the one in Ocho. That place is a party. The waterslide in the middle of the bar is a kick. The food in Las Vegas is really tasty. It has to be to compete the other surrounding establishements.

Waisting away in Mville.......

Archived