South Houston Limo Service

mdwstcruiser

I am interested in their services as well as they gave me a quote for the month of September. They appear to be very accommodating as I have a large group and several of us are coming into Hobby and many of us are coming into Bush and he plans to transport all of us for a reasonable price. When are you leaving?

I am interested in their services as well as they gave me a quote for the month of September. They appear to be very accommodating as I have a large group and several of us are coming into Hobby and many of us are coming into Bush and he plans to transport all of us for a reasonable price. When are you leaving?

Be careful of this. Not that there is any problem; but I had specal circumstances on recent Grand Princes sailing (with 8 persons we needed a second vehicle besides the limo to transport luggage) and Extreme Elegance was very accomodating until it came time to to produce.

Short story, rely on first hand references only and discard all others.

Mike:)

We used South Houston Limo when we sailed the Dream out of Houston. Came highly recommended from the Marriott that we stayed at.I have nothing but great things to say Prompt, friendly. professional all the way Reliable newer vehicles . Nothing to worry about. Give Jose Reyes call he will be very helpful. Have a great cruise.

Archived