Just announced: Boxing ring on Liberty replaced

The space now occupied by the boxing ring has been transformed into an arena for both exhibition and competitive fencing. RCCL has formed an alliance with the SCA to help facilitate this change.

More details as they become available.

OOOOOOOH I see you're doing a b2b next week!! You and Marilyn have a great time!!:)

Thanks for the good wishes. One of my lines when folks say something about having a great cruise is "That's like telling the Pope to be a good Catholic" or some other clever saying that comes out to "how could it be any other way?" ........ but looking at your sig you already know - everything.

We have such a great time! I'm having almost as great a time on these boards, especially today. I'm locked in a room at a desk with very little (alright) nothing to do...........and here I am. Almost on a cruise.

Of course inside of 10 days I am usless at work anyway. :)

"Why would they ...

put a boxing ring on a cruise ship in the first place ??? I'm there to relax ... not to get my teeth punched in."

Many people agree with you, but boxing training is apparently one of the latest trends in exercise and fitness circles. There are a lot of features on cruiseships that I don't use, but I don't object to them being there since there are folks who do utilize or appreciate them. If you want to avoid getting your teeth punched in, stay away from those beligerant chair hogs who object to having their belongings remove. ;)

Yes, I know, you've been working out that boxing cat a lot today.... :eek: :)

Yeah I know, sorry! :( I broke my ankle 3 weeks ago, so being immobile (or mobile with difficulty) has given me lots of time to be on the boards...maybe too much?:eek:

Archived