What Drinks Are Included?

Amy08080

Okay this may be a dumb question, but no one wants to answer it on another thread. I know alcohol and soda is extra, but what are your options for drinks that are included?

Fruit punch, Iced tea, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, guava punch, coffee, tea.. and in the dining room some speciality coffees not sure what they are.

I use a cruise as en excuse to limit my soda intake... we bought soda cards in the past and found we had to drink 4 a day to make it worth it.

If you have a lot of sea days then thats fine, if I remember its 2.50 each... plus you need to factor in the dehydration that all that soda hits you with.

My DW and I live in Florida so we are accusotomed to the heat... those of you northerners need to think about the 85 - 95 degrees with high humidities. Thats our daily life and we can cope better.

We ALWAYS bring/buy our CCL cups with the lids, that way we can load up on ice and water and have a more relaxing time.

I have found they don't push you for a drink as much if you already have something.

This list is provided by Cotton

It's the most comprehensive list I have ever seen and I bookmarked it to use it for my group's cruise....

Beverages included in the cost of your cruise:

Lido buffet area - Iced tea, hot water & tea bags, coffee, decaf, hot chocolate, juice varieties, water, lemonade, fruitpunch. On buffet, milk, skim milk, chocolate milk.

Dining room - Iced tea, hot tea, coffee, water, decaf, milk, hot chocolate, chocolate milk, juices, espresso and cappuccino.

Room service - MOST of the beverages that are available on Lido, but not lemonade or fruitpunch.

There are free drinks at the Captain's cocktail party. They had whiiskey sours, blue margaritas, rum punch, screwdrivers and red and white wine.

this may be a silly question but is the captains party the same as formal night? I was not going to do formal night but if it open bar then I am soooo there :D also, the past guest party, how do they know if you are a past guest or not? When I booked my cruise through a TA I did not give them my past guest #.

this may be a silly question but is the captains party the same as formal night? I was not going to do formal night but if it open bar then I am soooo there :D also, the past guest party, how do they know if you are a past guest or not? When I booked my cruise through a TA I did not give them my past guest #.

Yes the Captains party is the same as the 1st formal night.. you should give your TA your PG#.. you will receive an invitation in your cabin the day of the party

... we bought soda cards in the past

We ALWAYS bring/buy our CCL cups with the lids, that way we can load up on ice and water and have a more relaxing time.

Can you tell us how much cost a soda card?? And how does it work?

Also what's your CCL cups with lids? Do you have a picture??:confused:

Thanks!

Will room service bring ice tea to your room?

Soda cards- Have you even gotten one? How much are they for a 5 day crusie? I keep thinking about getting one but I can't decide.

Sailing on same time frame adult $27-15% gratuity. under 18$20+15% gratuity

Can you tell us how much cost a soda card?? And how does it work?

Also what's your CCL cups with lids? Do you have a picture??:confused:

Thanks!

The cup you get is something that looks like a Starbucks travel coffee cup.

As far as soda cards... I have never been on a 5 day and I think it goes off a per-diem price.

Archived