Yukon Horseback Riding

MeganMamaw

I have noticed that the Yukon horseback riding is talked about quite a bit. Most of the info has said they rent a car. I would like to go horse back riding but my DH is not wanting to go so renting a car is not what I want to do. I noticed Southeast Tours has a tour to Emerald Lake to do the horseback tour. Has anyone used them and is transportation included? Thanks to all of you for putting up with those of us who are first timers!:D

I have noticed that the Yukon horseback riding is talked about quite a bit. Most of the info has said they rent a car. I would like to go horse back riding but my DH is not wanting to go so renting a car is not what I want to do. I noticed Southeast Tours has a tour to Emerald Lake to do the horseback tour. Has anyone used them and is transportation included? Thanks to all of you for putting up with those of us who are first timers!:D

I think southeast tours are the agent for Yukon horseback. They provide a van to transport people there. Not sure how much they charge though. It might be a good option for those of us going there solo. But if you have a group of 2 or more, I think renting a car might be a better option, since you can stop and go whenever you want. It is also cheaper with a car. But again, maybe the tour company can provide more insightful local information during the trip

Archived