Baggage (no..it's not the emotional kind!)

mlpreston

I'm trying to research baggage limits based on US Airways. I read on the site that for carry-on you're allowed up to 26" in height..Is this correct? I know that on Canadian airliners the maximum is like 20"

And what about weight allowance for checked baggage? Does anyone know US Airways policy on this?

If this is the case I need to go buy bigger luggage :D:D:D:D:D

Yippie! I can pack more!

I'm trying to research baggage limits based on US Airways. I read on the site that for carry-on you're allowed up to 26" in height..Is this correct? I know that on Canadian airliners the maximum is like 20"

And what about weight allowance for checked baggage? Does anyone know US Airways policy on this?

Yippie! I can pack more!

Not sure if you are CDN or not.. but if you fly thru a CDN airport you must comply with their rules.. We have the standard 3 piece luggage set and the carry on works for both. As for the weight limit usually 50lbs per bag. Just remember it has to fit thru the xray.. and be able to fit in the above comparments on the plane

I believe the weight limit is 50lb. Be sure to plan for anything you might be carrying back with you that could push you to that limit. They are no leniences with this weight. If it's over, you will be charged extra.

As far as carryon, you might check the TSA website. I do believe it has to fit through the scanner. Make sure it will also fit through Carnival's scanners too if you plan on carrying it on. Not sure if they are the same size as the airline.

Yippie! I can pack more!

This is the information that I have

http://www.usairways.com/awa/content/traveltools/baggage/baggagepolicies.aspx

Happy Cruising!!

Not sure if you are CDN or not.. but if you fly thru a CDN airport you must comply with their rules.. We have the standard 3 piece luggage set and the carry on works for both. As for the weight limit usually 50lbs per bag.

We're flying from Buffalo in order to travel without passports.

We're driving down to Buffalo from Barrie, not only do we not need our passports we saved nearly $800 on airfare. Where abouts are you?

We are in Ottawa.. we can drive to Rochester if need be.. but the price difference .. with the driving.. time and gas.. doesn't add up to much of a saving for us

Archived