Miracle

goofycruiser

Does anyone know if the Miracle is going into drydock before she starts sailin out of New York on April 19? According to a port schedule she arrives back in Tampa and doesn't arrive in New York for almost two weeks. We are scheduled to sail to Bermuda on the 19th and were just wondering. Also does anyone know what time you can board the ship in New York. Our documents say 2pm but that's crazy!! We have always been on the ship by noon even the other times we have sailed out of NYC. Is this something new? Seems strange especially since I don't think anyone will be disembarking before we cruise.

Does anyone know if the Miracle is going into drydock before she starts sailin out of New York on April 19? According to a port schedule she arrives back in Tampa and doesn't arrive in New York for almost two weeks. We are scheduled to sail to Bermuda on the 19th and were just wondering. Also does anyone know what time you can board the ship in New York. Our documents say 2pm but that's crazy!! We have always been on the ship by noon even the other times we have sailed out of NYC. Is this something new? Seems strange especially since I don't think anyone will be disembarking before we cruise.

If she does its probably to check her Motor Pods, she is due for a problem, Spirit last year, Pride this year, could the Miracle be next?

Fred

If she does its probably to check her Motor Pods, she is due for a problem, Spirit last year, Pride this year, could the Miracle be next?

Fred

Ack!!! :eek: Fred, don't say that....LOL :D I want my first "real" cruise in June on the Miracle to be perfect. :)

I just got off the Miracle in Tampa March 25. The waiter told us she is going to Freeport for 10 days to replace the carpeting before heading to NYC.

That would be nice to have new carpet. Im going on the Miracle 9/day Christmas/ New Year cruise this year.

Just got off her this morning! :( She is a awesome ship, her crew is great also. I was told she is going in to drydock for some sprucing up and to replace the bedding. Before she goes to New York she will be doing a short cruise, cant remember to where sorry.

Archived