I just bought the ideal shoe packing tote at Lilian Vernon!!!

I was browsing online for a packing essentials and stumbled onto Lilian Vernons website. I found the cutest packing tote for shoes. Perfect for traveling on a cruise or a resort. Especially if you have formal nights like we all will on the cruise. I had planned on packing 4 pair of shoes, but this tote carries 6 pair, and carrys like a tote bag. I will probably take this on the plane with me and just tuck it under my seat, and the price is right! I am so glad I found it. Some of you here may already have it!

Here is a picture

ShoeTote.jpg.841a3badf20ece78e92feb62a465dd5c.jpg

I have two in blue - its great to keep shoes neat and organized - I put mine in the suitcase. Jan

Since this is a 5 day cruise, my luggage is small, so the shoe tote will not fit, but I should be okay carrying it onboard the plane.

Very cute! I usually have 15-20 pair of shoes for a 7 day cruise, so would need a ton of them! Might get one for formal shoes, be a great way to keep them stored too.

Of course if I still have my cast on for my May cruise, I would only need to take 1 of each shoe so could put 12 shoes in there and it might just be enough!

Archived