Info on beaches around MoBay

happynana

You might scroll down the page here a bit and look for the thread I started. It's titled "I've got info. on Montego Bay Beaches." I did a lot of research on the beaches in the Mo' Bay area and it should be very helpful to you.:)

Dr.'s Cave Beach and Margaritaville in Mo' Bay are right next to each other. You could easily walk from one to the other. But I've heard some bad reviews of the Margaritaville in Mo' Bay. :( If you read a good review of Margaritaville, ask which one they are talking about. The one in Ocho Rios, Jamaica gets lots of rave reviews. It's on the beach and is quite large with lots of extras. The one in Mo' Bay is not on the beach, it's much smaller, and I've heard complaints about the food and drinks there.

My recommendation would be to go to the $20 all inclusive at Sunset Beach Resort. It has 3 beaches and 3 pools to choose from. And all food and alcohol is included. I've got lots of info. on Sunset on my thread I mentioned earlier. In fact, I've got one more tidbit of info. to add to the thread so it should be moved to the top by the time you read this. I hope this helps.:D

Archived