What to wear

bigelow

I haven't seen many jeans in any clubs at night, not even Carnival or RCCI. Most tend towards dockers type slacks rather than jeans. Plus, jeans are just too heavy and hot for warm weather cruising.

YES you can wear jeans and alot of us younger people do. I usually do atleast a couple times during a cruise. Thebest part is you can wear sandals with them instead of freaking boots :D

I wore them on Princess to go out at night and RCI

YES you can wear jeans and alot of us younger people do. I usually do atleast a couple times during a cruise. Thebest part is you can wear sandals with them instead of freaking boots :D

I wore them on Princess to go out at night and RCI

Thank you :)

Thank you :)

I would have said yes as well, for all. The only one where it may be uncomfortable is the main showroom on formal night, this is for all. You'll be getting the "death stare" LOL! I don't pack them either, too heavy......;)

You will see jeans all over the ship except on formal night in the dining room. If you go to the disco youwill see everything from shorts to skirts to nice dresses, any other dancing on the ship is usually you would go to dinner again except on teh formal nights. This is just what I have experienced.

Jeans maybe a little heavy and warm if you are traveling in a warm climate. On an Alaska cruise you will see them the entire cruise except in dining room on formal night.

Archived