Costa's website?

jhall131

Is anyone else having difficulty logging into the Costa website? I am registered and have never had a problem, but for the last couple of days everytime I put in my booking number is goes right back to the same page to type in the booking number again. What should i do?

I was just on the site and had a real scare. The site seems quite error prone. I had error messages popping up every couple pages I tried to open. I was having trouble looking at a cruise, trying to see how much it would cost at different levels and what rooms were available and such. I had logged in so I could get better info. Then it takes me to the "Booked Cruise" page and then it popped up all sorts of error messages. I was sweatin' bullets thinking it had somehow booked the cruise accidentally. :eek:

But I called Costa and they said "no booking number, no cruise booked" and I never got a booking number and haven't gotten any emails so I am assuming it must have been some error. I don't think they have my credit card number on file but I wanted to make sure. Whewww!! No accidentally booked cruises thank you very much!! :confused:

I have also noticed that navigating the site is easier using Internet Explorer instead of my usual Mozilla FireFox.

Archived