Navigator - Roll Away Bed (The Good, Bad and the Ugly) ?

dcl

Has anyone used a roll away bed on the Navigator?

- Any comments on Comfort

- Do they fold it up or take it out of the way during the day?

They have taken out a number of cabins with sofa beds and now have a roll away beds for the third person.

Thats interesting, since the cabins with third capacity usually had a sofa-bed, instead of just a sofa, so during the day you still had a sitting area. So if they have taken out the sofa-bed, what is there when the suite only has 2 people? To have a roll away for a third person in the place of the sofa sure does take away from the "suite" idea. I wonder why RSSC would do that.:confused:

I have a triple reservation for both cruises. Neither cruise line had triple in the category I was looking at, but was informed by both travel agents, they would acomodate a third person with a roll away bed.

Thanks for the response - they don't have the triples in the categories you're looking at makes more sense than them removing the sofa beds they already have. We just got back from the Navigator and the sofa beds were as they have been in the past. Also had no problems on the Silver Whisper last year gettting one. You had me worried!

Haven't been on the Navigator or Whisper, but have been on the Cloud, Voyager and Mariner. Each of these always had a few triple occupancy with sofa beds available in each category in the past.

Since I'll be sleeping on one for 2 weeks, just curious how comfortable these roll aways are.

Archived