Second Genesis-class ship confirmed

prc

Each time a cruise line orders a larger ship we always hear that it is too big but so far that has proven to be wrong as folks are booking the larger ships with no problems.

I can see Miami getting the first Genesis and then maybe Pt. Canaveral maybe the second one IF they can get a much larger terminal built and more parking.

I think that if Miami gets the first ship that she will be the only ship in port that day for embarkation and debarkation. They will use both terminals for this to even out the crowds. My bet is that RCI has thought all of this out and know what they're doing. I just want to see the deck plans.:)

Am I the only one who thinks in this case, bigger is not better???

I've been on some big ships (Freedom, Navigator) and some smaller ships (Constellation, Westerdam). The smaller ships were the worst for line-ups and crowds. No problem to get a pool chair on Freedom. On Constellation you couldn't sit near the pool if you wanted to.

Big ships mean big shows, lots of events and more variety. I am ALL FOR 'EM! I am looking forward to seeing what they do with the Genesis class with giddy anticipation.

Mike

I can see Houston getting one of the Genesis ships! :D

Yes, wouldn't that be great. Houston could just empy out and the ship would still have room for a few Okkies......... :rolleyes:

Hey,guess what i bought at the store today to go with my grilled dinner tomorrow??:p

How can you buy a Genesis ship for dinner? No, not a peep out of me! :p How do you grill little bunnies........:eek:

Yes, wouldn't that be great. Houston could just empy out and the ship would still have room for a few Okkies......... :rolleyes:

I can see Houston getting one of the Genesis ships! :D

You reminded me of a joke! Why doesn't Texas annex Oklahoma? But heck if I can remember the punchline! (s'prob something off-color and not appropriate :eek: )

How can you buy a Genesis ship for dinner? No, not a peep out of me! :p How do you grill little bunnies........:eek:

Beats me......you're expert.......hope its ok,I got green ones.............they didnt have any yellow ones left....and they're chicks,not bunnies...........will this screw up the recipe??

B000EUHITM.01-A3BIKWL5LCRV0H._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V24751021_.jpg

Archived