Just got my advertisements..err, I mean documents..

Smartcookie

..in the mail for my 4/29 cruise on the CB. ;)

This is my first Princess cruise (but 8th overall) has Princess always mailed you a great big packet of advertisements in lieu of tickets or is this something new that all the lines are doing?

With them now starting the 'e-documents' where you print them off from My Princess on their website, they seem to really send you a packet of a lot of waste with your luggage tags, I have to agree with you on that. Diamond's International anyone? LOL

Just check the Princess Site for your actual cruise documents and you can print them off from there. Make sure you have your Credit Card info listed or it won't make them available to print.

Ahhh yes, Diamond's International, that's the first place I'll be heading while in the caribbean....NOT!

I put all my info in the cruise personalizer and the Princess CSR said I didn't need to print anything out...is this true, or do I need to show something at the terminal? :confused:

Ahhh yes, Diamond's International, that's the first place I'll be heading while in the caribbean....NOT!

I put all my info in the cruise personalizer and the Princess CSR said I didn't need to print anything out...is this true, or do I need to show something at the terminal? :confused:

The Boarding Pass (I have one!:) ) states:

"Please present this boarding pass at cruise check in with you required documents."

In truth, you've never really needed to present a boarding document. Of course, it's always been wise to know your booking number to insure you have a legit booking.

And be sure to fill in the on-line immigration form.

Depending on itinerary, you'll absolutely need to present a passport or a birth certificate w/picture ID. Then you're good to go.

You should print off your boarding pass, look on the right hand side of your booking, it can be accessed there. Just click on it and your boarding pass will open up, print it off and you are all set.

..in the mail for my 4/29 cruise on the CB. ;)

This is my first Princess cruise (but 8th overall) has Princess always mailed you a great big packet of advertisements in lieu of tickets or is this something new that all the lines are doing?

Besides the luggage tags, the only other useful piece of paper is the Bahamian Immigration Form (Princess Cays).

Is this the one we had to fill out BEFORE boarding, while standing in line, writing on your hand and filling out the gastrointenstinal virus form as well?

They really ought to go complete electronic - but then Diamonds International would probably be upset.

Archived