Imagination capers for sale on Ebay???

steveaaaa

There was a thread not too long ago about someone selling the small logo bottles of shampoo, conditioner, etc. that is complimentary on any Princess ship, on ebay. I guess that for some, there is no level below which they will stoop.

I guess that for some, there is no level below which they will stoop.

Not sure why this would be considered "stooping" to any level. For those just dying to see what goes on during a cruise before they get there, this is a great idea!....besides, if the seller lugged all those capers around, they're surely not making a huge profit!

It sure is the OP's Ebay listing. Ebay sellers location is Palm Bay, FL same location as where the OP is from. Plus the seller's Ebay name is SA something........OP's name is Steveaaaaa. That's pretty low to promote their own listing on CC and then play dumb on top of it!

What people will do to get Positive FeedBack on Ebay LOL.

Today while packing for Sunday, I found a grip load of Pride Deck Plans, these are nice because of the Prides picture on the front, I was going to give them away on here and just mail them off, but I figured I can give them to my Roll Call people when they arrive for the Meet and Greet on Sunday.

Very creative way to make extra cash to book your next cruise, way to go Steveaaaa LOL.

Fred

Not sure why this would be considered "stooping" to any level. For those just dying to see what goes on during a cruise before they get there, this is a great idea!....besides, if the seller lugged all those capers around, they're surely not making a huge profit!

These are normally sent to other CC Members for free, or you can see them free online.

Fred

It sure is the OP's Ebay listing. Ebay sellers location is Palm Bay, FL same location as where the OP is from. Plus the seller's Ebay name is SA something........OP's name is Steveaaaaa. That's pretty low to promote their own listing on CC and then play dumb on top of it!

Not to mention that the Ebay listing says it's from the "sailing starting on 3/26". According to his previous posts... he was on that cruise. :rolleyes:

Not to mention that the Ebay listing says it's from the "sailing starting on 3/26". According to his previous posts... he was on that cruise. :rolleyes:

LOL, I think you guys have figured it out!!

And as for that Princess shampoo and conditioner - that stuff isn't sold anywhere, I WOULD buy it if I saw it on ebay, I love it! Much cheaper than taking another cruise to get it. :o

Archived