concerned about room location on Miracle

dontcruzenuff

After some thought, I think that most of the traffic enters the dance club on the promenade deck which is one above. I am not sure if there is an entrance to the dance club on the deck below. I do not remember one but I was not in there that much. I have never heard anyone complain about the noise from the music. I would think that Carnival learned their lesson from the Destiny fiasco with the disco.

You enter Frankensteins Lab on deck 3. On my cruise in May, each time I went by the Lab you could not hear anything in the hall. Since you have to go down into the lab, Probably woundn't have noise problems in cabins above the Lab.

I walked down to this section of the ship on the Riviera deck for just this reason. I was curious to know if it was louder than any other parts of this ship because we had originally booked a GTEE in that area and were upgraded.

The hallways down there were definitely louder than elsewhere on the ship as far as music noice was concerned.

I can't speak to what time it ended or how disturbing it was but we were definitely hearing music.

Archived