just back from Constellation March 23- April 2

cheffip

Oh my...Phil C were you seated along the windowline? We certainly were all close weren't we. Now that's a small world after all. I noticed a table for 2 along the windowline,and then a bit later a table nearer ours along the demising aisle where there was a nice group, and among those one who I think had recently married.....where where you? I rememebr seeing you post but don't think we met at the CC meet and mingle. It was a great and memorable trip!

UK Phil, I wanted to share more with you along the way, but each was far to busy, so I am sure over time we will share more, and hopefully will cruise again too. It was our distinct pleasure as well. :)

Cheryl, I enjoyed sailing and dining with you. We had a great table, didn't we! Putu was the best. I grumbled all evening as I prepared dinner tonight--especially since it's now diet time. :rolleyes:

Garry

yes we were along the windows, table 483, small world huh? We missed a couple of nights as we tried the wonderful Ocean Liners and the buffet. My wife was seasick (for the first time) on a couple of the days at sea...anyone else have that problem?

We thought Putu was very good but we also thought his assistant (can't remember his name) was terrific and very charming. Amazing how hard they work with no days off for 8 months.

Hard to get back to reality, and we're already daydreaming about the next cruise...maybe Panama or South America.:rolleyes: What's the best time to get a deal on those?

-Phil C

Phil C - You were at the next table then,and I do recall seeing you both! I wish we had had the opportunity to say hello. We did not book anything this time while on board, and find that is always the best time for continuity's sake.;)

Garry - It was the best time with you and Bob and Phil and Joanie and Diane. Just the best. I am hoping by this weekend to get my pictures up so we can all remember everyone and smile a little bit longer.

Archived