Tiffany in GC and "knock-off" bags

broadwayshopaholic

I know there's a Tiffany & Co. ...Anyone know what their prices are like? I've always wanted this necklace... it's $350 CAD here.

13627738_fl_lrg.jpg

Also, would there be a place in Grand Cayman where I can find stuff like knock off bags, like Coach and Prada and stuff? ...I'm also stopping in Freeport, Bahamas and Costa Maya... don't know if they have there?

Any help is appreciated, thanks! ;)

Thanks!

Anyone at all?

I can't answer your specific questions, but can tell you Grand Cayman is known for their high prices. I'm sure some bargains can be found, but for the most part you'll find exculsive stores with prices higher than the US because of the exchange rate.

Grand Cayman is definitely not known for knockoffs - as I've said in other threads, the place to shop on cruises is without a doubt St. Thomas. Try the Tiffany website or come down to NYC and get it at the flagship store.

Tiffany is sold at Little Switzerland. Their prices are no lower than what you will pay in the US - not sure about Canada. I guess the only benefit you would have is that you will not have sales tax.

Archived