Live from the Dawn Princess 4/1 sailing

LBL

Sorry it has taken me a couple of days to log in. I have been very busy doing things but nothing of note and enjoying every minute. The sailing has been rather smooth with a few minor rocks and rolls so that you know you are moving. The weather has been overcast and a little foggy until about noon today.

One thing I noted that was different than on cruises past was at the Captain's Cocktail party last night the officers were introduced at the end of "both" parties. The first was from 5:15 to 5:45 and the second from 7:15 to 7:45 with the introduction being done at 7:45.

The food is OK but a bit on the salty side for my tastes.

If anyone has questions, please ask and I will be back to answer what I can.

Carole

Carole.. thanks so much for the "live" posting. We will be getting on when you get back.. but don't rush. lol I would love to post "live" but I have to pay for my internet...

Sharpie... I do hope that you will come to the Wheelhouse at 5:30. The information you provided was very useful and would love the opportunity to thank you in person.

Sharpie... I do hope that you will come to the Wheelhouse at 5:30. The information you provided was very useful and would love the opportunity to thank you in person.

Perky1,

I'd love to meet you, cdnguy, Toto, et al. Maybe in person, I can do it without sticking my foot in it like I do in type so often :o

I'll be on this ship next year, so I'm reading everything I can find about it. Thanks for sharing your cruise with us and I'll be looking forward to hearing more about your experiences.

Me too, I will be sailing next year but going on her sister ship later this year, a first on this class of ship:D

Me too, I will be sailing next year but going on her sister ship later this year, a first on this class of ship:D

Why Julia, nice to see that we'll be on the same cruise. We really must get together. :p :p

Archived