Liberty Dining Question

FLCruisinMom

They post the menu out side the main dinning room during the day. Check it out and if you don't like. Book Harry's. I never felt the need to so I'm sorry I can't be more help to you. Maybe this will get you back to the front page and some more help.

Thanks Melody! It's been my experience that you have to book the supper club first thing or it fills up. So, I cannot wait to see each day's menu before deciding. On our last cruise, we really enjoyed the Mexican Buffet and I don't want to book Harry's for that night. I hope someone can tell me what night that is :)

Thanks again!

Well i can't help you on the Mexican buffet...this is the first I've heard of it (but would like to know more!) Is it during the dinner hours or one of those late night deals? We have an early seating so we could always get a late night snack. Its served on the Lido, right?

I too am going on the 6N Liberty sailing and was advised by a fellow roll call member that Wednesday would be the best night because it's in between formal nights and they're less apt to have a spectacular menu between days of steak and lobster, ect. I don't know the validity to this advice but its the only advice I've gotten so I think I'm going to go with it!:cool:

Well i can't help you on the Mexican buffet...this is the first I've heard of it (but would like to know more!) Is it during the dinner hours or one of those late night deals? We have an early seating so we could always get a late night snack. Its served on the Lido, right?

I too am going on the 6N Liberty sailing and was advised by a fellow roll call member that Wednesday would be the best night because it's in between formal nights and they're less apt to have a spectacular menu between days of steak and lobster, ect. I don't know the validity to this advice but its the only advice I've gotten so I think I'm going to go with it!:cool:

When we sailed the Valor, they had a late night deck party with a Mexican Buffet. It was so much fun and the food was yummy! I dont want to miss it.

Thanks for the advice- makes sense! :o I see you are sailing before me- let me know ;)

Archived