Looking for Mariner help

tw67

I am looking for advice on what cabin (or type) to book for Mariner. We are looking at Aug 2008, and I know I can't book it until later in the month, but I want to be prepared!

This is the situation. My husband and I have 2 boys, they will be 5 & 10 at the time of the cruise. Our last family cruise was in August, and we did Enchanment. We were lucky to have the new Family Oceanview stateroom(8012) that is right next to the bridge. We had 2 bathrooms, and even though there were only 4 of us, we really lucked out!!

Before child #2 we used to get balcony staterooms, but since he tends to be a little on the wild side, we have decided not to do that for another few years!! So we need to stick to a Oceanview room, but we don't know if we will ever get lucky enough to book a Family Oceanview with just 4 of us again.

So I am looking for suggestions on Oceanview staterooms on Mariner. If anyone knows ones that are larger than others, or if they know of Family Oceanview that they will give to 4 people, please let me know!

Thanks!!

Terry

One really good idea to get two connecting cabins. This will give you more space and you will have two bathrooms. Also you can talk easily to them or do what Clark Griswald did and call them from the other side of the door:) Have a greeeeat time!

Archived