Any ideas on how to get from Mount Laurel, NJ to Manhattan Pier NY?

helloworld

Can some of the experts on this board recommend a transport service to get to the NY Manhattan Pier? We are in Mount Laurel, NJ.

We have a party of 4 adults, with 4 kids. I am looking into the option of taking two cars and parking there, versus just hiring a shuttle service for drop off and pickup.

I appreciate all the feedback I can get.

Thank you.

Off Exit 5 of the NJ Turnpike, there's a bus terminal that runs buses to NYC every day. I think it's called the Westhampton Bus Terminal. Not familiar with it, but the easy directions are - take the turnpike to Exit 5. At the traffic light, make a left, and it'll be a sharped sloped roof building just after you cross over the turnpike.

OR,

take 295 to Exit 47A, and as you approach the turnpike, it'll be on your left. You'll have to make a u-turn further down the road to access it.

Another option is getting dropped off at a light rail line station, take that to Trenton, then take the Northeast Corridor up to NYC. That'll cost you about $20 p/per for adults, but children may be free, depending on the day. Check NJTransit.com for fare details.

Archived