Help! Extra hours of photography needed?

We are sailing on Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas on July 28th and getting married onboard while in the port of Key West. We booked a 2 hour lunch buffet for our reception and will have about 50 sailing guests. I know we get an hour of photography as part of our package. I'd like some more time with the photographer and I'm trying to decide if I should book 1 additional hour or 2 additional hours. Help me decide......I'd like to hear your thoughts if 1 additional hour would be enough time. I hope to get pictures with family too so I wonder if 1 additional hour is enough time???? Thank you for your opinions. I hope to hear from you!

Enchantment2007

I can't specifically comment on RC but I can share with you how the photographer worked for our wedding on carnival. He took photos before the wedding, during the ceremony, after the ceremony (I cut that short as not to cut into my reception time), during the reception and after the reception (outside on the decks). I don't think we had a time limit though. I can't imagime needing additional time for photos. In our case photos were an extra charge (not sure how RC does theirs) so the photographer was just snapping away. The more he took, the more we could buy. Not sure if I helped any but just thought I'd share my experience. Oh by the way they were expensive $20 for 8x10's and $7 for 5x7 it adds up. Have friends and family take lots of photos too. These were my favorites. Good Luck!!

I am getting married in August on RCI Freedom - I contacted the photographer myself versus booking through the wedding company. I would recommend it if you also want the negatives. $499 gets you all of the negatives, 36 5x7's, 1 8x10 & an album. I think it's worth paying extra becasue it's $450 for the negatives by themselves. With the negatives you get a release and you can make as many copies as you want versus trying to scan them in and duplicate them later. Thier normal pictures are very glossy and do not duplicate well! The link is below!

http://www.image.com/html/wedding_packagesRCI.html

Archived