Eastern Caribbean Excursion Help ASAP!!!!

moe_moe

Hi everyone!

I'll be leaving this Sunday for a 7 day cruise to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten (Carnival cruise Valor). I need some suggestions on the best excursions. I know I should book out side of the cruise ship, but I don't have a clue on what's good. Please give me as much information as possible. Thanks!

If I were you, I would book the Golden Eagle Catamaran sail for St. maarten.

For St. Thomas, I would find a taxi and go to Sapphire Beach or Magen's Bay. And since you should dock at Havensight, I would do some shopping there after I get back from the beach.

Last two times in Nassau, I have stayed on the ship, but if I were there for the first time, I might book the Ardasta Gardens tour - if only to catch the marching phlamingos!

Magens Bay is a must. Because you are pushing it time wise, I would suggest you check the ports a call section here and see what is recommended. As for Nassau, you may not want to do much there. Whatever, do try the ports a call section or how bout checking roll call for your ship. There will be many there who are going to do independant tours and you can, perhaps get together with them. This is what we always do. Have a great cruise. NMnitae

Hi everyone!

I'll be leaving this Sunday for a 7 day cruise to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten (Carnival cruise Valor). I need some suggestions on the best excursions. I know I should book out side of the cruise ship, but I don't have a clue on what's good. Please give me as much information as possible. Thanks!

I was in Nassau, but with Royal Caribbean. I just check Carnival website and excursions... not as many as RC, but the two I would recommend would be the Ardastra Gardens & City Tour or Historical Highlights Tour. I enjoyed seeing Fort Fincastle (you can see your cruise ship docked from top) and Queens staircase too! We had also gone on Seaworld explorer, appears like boat, but submarine underneath to see life underwater, schools of fish, a few sharks, old boat wreckage, very neat! But I don't know if you can book them directly. Beware of cab drivers, they are waiting for you the second you get off the boat...just walk right past them! Have fun.

I've heard Atlantis is fun to visit too, but we didn't have enough time in one day to do it all, so we'll have to check it out next time.

Archived