Liberty of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) 5/26

RichardE954

hi there, today, finally today we booked this wonderful cruise, my partner and I will be on board, and hopefully many more like us, on our last cruise -Constellation,11/06- we had almost every night FOD meetings, it was so nice to meet our fellow gays, even in the middle of the ocean, so we are hoping (fred and Geo) to have FOD meetings on liberty too.

For what I've heard once on board, anybody can contact the cruise director and request a fod, and is the discretion and up to the director to make space for one and add it to the daily activities, let's hope we have a "girl" as cruise director on board, lol.

Fred & Geo - Thanks for sharing your pics. You look like quite the regular cruisers. Looking forward to meeting you. Sounds like you are staying in downtown Miami Friday night? I doubt we'll feel like driving down to Miami on a Friday night, too bad you're not staying closer up to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood area. We'll have to pick a place on the ship to meet on Saturday.

Richard

Hello, that sounds good, that Friday is going to be the longest for us, because of the holiday weekend, is going to take us 8 hours to get to miami, ridiculous isn't it?, usually in 2 hours we are there, but is done. I see ya.

• 2 weeks later...

It will be here before we know it! We're on the early seating for dinner, thought we try it for a change. I hope we like it, if not, I guess we can change. We'll have to get together for a drink or three!

Archived