Copenhagen to Goteborg train

I thought the trains to Sweeden also passed through Copenhagen Central Station. Perhaps I misrember.

If you haven't done so already, I suggest you look at Central to Malmo with a connection to Goteborg.

Paul

You wouldn't be going to Goteborg to collect a new Volvo now would you? We are doing the same thing. Except we are collecting the car first, turning it in, and traveling to Copenhagen to take a cruise. That way the car will get a head start and we won't have to wait so long to get in in the states.

Anyway, the Volvo people say that there are lots of trains between Goteborg and Copenhagen, so I am guessing that there must be lots going the other way too. Train tickets originating in Sweden can be ordered here

http://www.swedenbooking.com/

The say, however, that the summer schedule isn't published until mid April, so if there is a Danish equivalent of "Swedenbooking" there is no use asking for tickets before mid April

Hello All

There is trains direct from Copenhagen Central Station to goteborg they are leaving every hour, to see more I put a link here to the swedish railways homepage, and you can find the tickets you need.

here is the link to the Swedish railways homepage in english: http://www.sj.se/sj/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=10&l=en

But Note that Copenhagen is called Köbenhavn H and Goteborg is called Göteborg C

I hope this will help you to come to Goteborg, and i wish you will have a nice cruise when that time comes.

Best regards

Nicolai

I should apology for the wrong information that there are no direct trains.

I should explain that I checked for today. But today is a public holiday (Good Friday). Therefore there were no direct trains. Only Monday to Friday except public holidays nearly every hour.

Regards,

HeinBloed

Archived