Spa Services on the Dawn?

mdanovich

What are the prices for massages, etc? Are there any specials throughout the week that are worth it, I was thinkin' about possibly ordering the Deluxe Romance Package (from the Bon Voyage Gifts!) but if we can get better deals on the massages, I'd rather wait..

any advice?

When we went on the Dawn for 10 days, the specials in the spa got better as the days went on.....When you got the dailies there was always a something from the spa listed...

There was even a "manager's special" towards the end of cruise that I didn't even realize until I had my services done that day. Nice surprise considering the spa/salon etc etc are not cheap.

There is also a "Ladies Night" special but obviously ladies only....

As for pricing, it varies. A simple massage, a 2 hour massage, coconut or hot rock massage, etc. As above poster said, there are always specials, just keep an eye open in the freestyle daily. And if you visit the spa on the first day I'm sure they'll offer a special. There are also specials on port days.

Archived