Guar bookings

cuyahoga11

I always book the exact cabin that I want. As I understand it, sometimes a guar is a cheaper way to go but I thought if you did that you were stuck with whatever they gave you (in the catagory or above that you booked for) Somestimes you are lucky and sometimes not. So my question is, if you take this chance to save money and then complain about what you get, will they change you to someplace that you want without a charge?

if you take this chance to save money and then complain about what you get, will they change you to someplace that you want without a charge?

Nope, you are stuck. When you do find out your new cabin and if you have a problem with it, you can call and pay to change your cabin.

Fred

Well, that's not exactly true in all cases. I received a free upgrade and the room had the bunk beds on the wall etc.....and I was able to get it changed to a room for 2 w/o the extra beds.....don't ask, I'm not going to tell you how I did it.

I always book a 1A - the cheapest and i choose for Carnival to select my cabin. I always seem to get upgraded to atleast a 4A which i am fine with. Im just happy to be on the ship. I only use the cabin to shower and sleep. It doesnt have to be luxurious by any means. Just my two cents.

Archived