Concierge class

karolm

Unfortunately the Zenith will be leaving us in about two weeks. Being the oldest and smallest in the fleet she has no balconies what so ever....

However, we have found her to be the best ship, with the most outstanding service and will miss her.

Century had CC without balconies until the recent upgrade to her.

So at the end of April 2007 I guess all CC rooms will be with verandas.

As far as I know the Journey Class ships wil not have Concierge Class.

Dave:eek:

[quote name=

As far as I know the Journey Class ships wil not have Concierge Class.

Dave:eek:[/quote]

I am not sure about Journey, no news yet, but on quest they are advertising the following:

EVERY stateroom will have a butler and will receive the following amenities:

- Fresh Cut flowers daily

- Big, thick bathrobes for use onboard

- Snacks brought daily

- Upgraded bathroom amenities

- Pillow menu

- Higher end bedding and duvets

Your butler will:

- Make reservations for shore excursions and dining for you

- Bring your daily snacks

- Be your concierge in general!

Dining is also open seating. The ship also has two specialty restaurants

( a steak house, and a gourmet restaurant featuring wine at each course)

I first have to say that I just love reading these boards. They are so helpful and so informative. We have been on 21 cruises and usually don't have to ask a question however, here goes.

We are sailing Constellation on 9/15 12 night TA in a CC cabin.This is our first time as Elite members as Celebrity Captains Club. I noticed that there wasn't a private lounge for members as offered on RCCL. In the brochure is a listing of amenities for CC cabins, is a private lounge offered? I thought I read something about persons under the age of 18 not allowed in after 5pm. Any insight would be appreciated.

Also, the dress code, if any past TA cruisers still have their daily celebrity todays could check and let me know when the 3 formal and 3 informal nights are. I checked on the website that has the cruise dailies and they were not listed. Looking at the itinerary I assume the first formal wouldn't be until the third night. I know that the dress code standard is different than on RCCL. I usually make a chart for my DH & myself and yes I am an organizer. We are in London for 2 days pre cruise so I'm packing just what we need.

Future cruises:

Constellation TransAtlantic 9/15/07

Jewel of the Seas Eastern Caribbean 12/1/07

Brillance of the Seas Panama Canal 2/22/08

I first have to say that I just love reading these boards. They are so helpful and so informative. We have been on 21 cruises and usually don't have to ask a question however, here goes.

We are sailing Constellation on 9/15 12 night TA in a CC cabin.This is our first time as Elite members as Celebrity Captains Club. I noticed that there wasn't a private lounge for members as offered on RCCL. In the brochure is a listing of amenities for CC cabins, is a private lounge offered? I thought I read something about persons under the age of 18 not allowed in after 5pm. Any insight would be appreciated.

Also, the dress code, if any past TA cruisers still have their daily celebrity todays could check and let me know when the 3 formal and 3 informal nights are. I checked on the website that has the cruise dailies and they were not listed. Looking at the itinerary I assume the first formal wouldn't be until the third night. I know that the dress code standard is different than on RCCL. I usually make a chart for my DH & myself and yes I am an organizer. We are in London for 2 days pre cruise so I'm packing just what we need.

Future cruises:

Constellation TransAtlantic 9/15/07

Jewel of the Seas Eastern Caribbean 12/1/07

Brillance of the Seas Panama Canal 2/22/08

We are on this cruise also! Constellation does not have a private Concierge lounge. We have found on a Transatlantic crossing, the dress is somewhat dressier...3 fromal, 3 informal and the rest casual.

And I'm not sure if the 1st formal will be on the 2nd or 3rd day. Since we're in Le Harvre until 11 p.m. that 1st day...they may have the formal evening the 3rd night.

Come join our Roll Call. We have a huge group of wonderful people.

Karyn

Archived