On the QM2 in a borrowed tuxedo

pb82

Robin is now home but has many more trips coming up. QE2 on Saturday 21st

Anna,

You might want to point Robin in the direction of this roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=435347

There is quite a cavalcade of wit and beauty on-board - sadly I will not be, having crossed in January - but its a good way to get to know people - or avoid them!

Peter

Peter,

Thanks for the tip off!

I'll pass it on to Robin.

He tends to spend most of his time practicing and usually does two, 40 minute programmes for Cunard.

Still, he gets a nice trip too!

Shame you won't be there, but he frequently does these, so hopefully you'll catch him sometime.

Anna

Paul,

Thanks for your interest in 'Life of a musician'.

Robin is now home but has many more trips coming up. QE2 on Saturday 21st and then Crystal.

If you are on board again, then go and say hello to him!

Anna

Anna,

I'm glad that you didn't mind that I referenced your blog here without asking you first. Sadly, we won't be sailing again until next year; but, happily, we may then be on both the QE2 and QM2. Twice the chance of hearing Robin!

Any chance that his recordings will be available via iTunes over here anytime soon?

Paul

My wife and I just returned from the April 1-10 sailing on which Mr. Hill was onboard. What a fantastic musician. I have become a huge fan and hope to be able to see him perform again. Please let him know how grateful we are that he was able to share hit talent with us.

I'd no idea all this information was available about cruising until the other day and I must say I'm very pleased.

Paul, I was delighted that you mentioned the blog, and have had quite a few extra visits, so thank you!

At the moment you are not able to download via itunes, but we hope to sort that out soon. You can however download a few tracks from the 'Life of a musician' site. If you go to the LINKS section on the left hand side there are samples of solo and duo pieces.

When Robin is home for long enough he plans to record a new solo CD, so keep checking in for more information.

I also would like to organise a tour in the US soon, so again, keep your eyes open!

ajvot,many thanks for your kind comments and I'm glad you enjoyed the concert. Robin is delighted to get feedback, and if you come across him again do say hello!

Archived