Cruise ship evacuated in Greece

steveNcindy

Thankfully everyone was evacuated although they are still looking for a French man and his daughter.

Hey Captain, you are up early. I guess the Captain never sleeps.....LOL :p:D

well Good Morning to you too, Gorgeous :D

the Captain never sleeps eh? lol, like that song, wazzitcalled? The Lion Sleeps tonite.............In the jungle, the quiet jungle, the Captain sleeps tonite :p :p

Thankfully everyone was evacuated although they are still looking for a French man and his daughter.

Hey Captain, you are up early. I guess the Captain never sleeps.....LOL :p:D

Since they are still looking for the man and his daughter that means everyone was not evacuated safely. :(

well Good Morning to you too, Gorgeous :D

the Captain never sleeps eh? lol, like that song, wazzitcalled? The Lion Sleeps tonite.............In the jungle, the quiet jungle, the Captain sleeps tonite :p :p

Another song that's showing our age.....LOL :eek::p

It did sink scaryy..... I just saw a slide show on yahoo showing it going under..... Wow is all I can say.... I didnt think it would have sank. I was following the story yesterday and they didnt make it sound so serious.... I sure do hope they find the frenchman and his daughter.....

It did sink scaryy..... I just saw a slide show on yahoo showing it going under..... Wow is all I can say.... I didnt think it would have sank. I was following the story yesterday and they didnt make it sound so serious.... I sure do hope they find the frenchman and his daughter.....

"This ship can't sink!" "She's made of iron, sir...I assure you, she can."

Safety Tip #1...it appears if one doesn't want to sink whilst cruising, one shouldn't said a Greek ship or a ship with a Greek Captain.:rolleyes:

I wonder if the entertainers spearheaded this evacuation.:rolleyes:

I was shocked to see that it sank. I figured it was hanging out on the rocks. I also thought I remember reading the ship was stabilized. God, you can't trust anything anymore.

Hope they find the two missing people.

There are several threads concerning this on the "Other Lines" board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=218

These include comments and reports from a cc'er whose daughter was on the ship and lost everything but is thankfully alive and ok as well as from others who were booked to cruise on the ship in the next few weeks.

Archived