Berlin Transfers

buzzland

We will be sailing aboard the Pride in June and want to go back and forth to Berlin same day avoiding SB's 12+ hour excursion. Has anyone done this and how did you hire a driver? The train is a "local" and takes too long. We'd appreciate any suggestions.

buzzland,

Google: Trip Advisor (message boards) go to Europe, then Germany, and click Berlin. I just visited the site and there's a girl named "BerlinGal" that can help you find transportaion as to a car/driver to pick you up and transfer you back to the Pride. She's a local expert.

When I need local help I've found Trip Advisor message boards a huge help! Very helpful suggestions and ideas.

Good Luck and have a fabulous time on the Pride!:p

Martita B.

Thank you Martita. Hope that you had a wonderful crossing on the Pride. Met you last year when you visited the Legend before her April crossing. Have just book the spring crossing next year. Hope that we will meet again.

buzzland,

I hope you find an excellent car/driver for Belin. Trip Advisor has many "locals" that enjoy helping us out! Great source for info.

Did you book the Legend or the Pride Crossing? Pride leaves on St. Paddy's Day~~~I can just imagine the green Sail-a-bration!

Hope to see you again also!

Happy Easter

Martita

buzzland,

GOODY! I will be announcing the March 17th 08 Pride Crossing theme in a few months~~~very exciting! J.B. and I "came up" with it while aboard the Pride this Crossing~~~I hope everyone will be as pleased as we are.;)

Have a fabulous voyage in June on the White Pride Castle~~

MB

We will be sailing aboard the Pride in June and want to go back and forth to Berlin same day avoiding SB's 12+ hour excursion. Has anyone done this and how did you hire a driver? The train is a "local" and takes too long. We'd appreciate any suggestions.

>"Seabourn's Signature Service Desk uses privileged, up-to-date local knowledge and assistance to create customized shoreside experiences tailored to the guests' individual tastes."

Seabourn can arrange this for you. I often use their services for a private car and driver. I often travel alone, I also like them to know 'where I might be'.

Another convenience is that the cost is billed to your onboard account.

>"Also, JanePB, We've met, I appreciate the advice also."

I don't recognize your nickname, so am at a loss without more identifying information! That's why I use my real name, that and the fact that i cannot remember multiple nicknames and passwords.

Will we be crusing together again?

>"...We have 4 more booked, Pride, Legend and Spirit."

Four!! How wonderful to have such adventures lined up. I too am on all 3 sisters in the next year. I am on my first Spirit cruise in October, Istanbul to Dubai. Then the Pride in SA in January '08. Valpariso to Rio.

Archived