Are Bottled Water and Soda still allowed?

Bily

Since NCL has stricter regulations I was wondering if we are still allowed to bring bottled water and Pepsi on board without it being confiscated?

We are sailing on the Sun to Alaska at the end of May. I just don't want to be the one that holds up the line because I brought something on board with me that is not allowed anymore.

Thanks. That is good to know. I'd hate to piss someone off for holding up the line when we are all in a hurry to start our holiday.LOL

Thanks for the prompt reply.

There shouldn't be a problem at all with bringing onboard a reasonable amount of either soda or bottled water. Just don't take on a truckload - if NCL notices that too many people are doing that, they may decide to crack down on this policy.

On 3/24 NCL Dream - had no problem with (2) 12 packs of Diet Cokes in my checked bag. Also no problem with my two boxed 12 packs of water that I just slapped a luggage tag on.

Had some ice tea and waters in my carry-on - again no problem but they did closely check the seal/cap to ensure it had not been broken - most of them at least :)

Thanks again everyone. I just want to take on a little bit of each. I would like to pack a bottle or two for our excursions. I just can't see me paying $4.00 for a bottle of watter from NCL.

On our recent Dawn cruise I had an 8 pack of 8 oz cans of Diet Pepsi in my tote bag, no problem. I also had a 12-pack of Poland Springs water (double wrapped in plastic and clear tape) with a luggage tag on it that disappeared between the bus and the ship...:cool:

Archived