Uniworld Highlights of China and the Yangtze May 16

Bobblsc

(A) Anyone on this trip? This is our cruise May 16, 2007.

(B) Anyone on this trip on another date?

© Anyone on another Uniworld Chine trip?

Since there are so few on each of these cruise/tours, I thought it best to provide three categories, so that all those who share common China and Uniworld interests could respond and contribute. There is already one very good post by "amyr" on the thread China trip leaving May 8th. However, perhaps a thread specifically for Uniworld China will find additional contributions.

Bob

Since we all go to Beijing, you may be interested in this really informative thread about Beijing. See Kaisatsu on An ex-pat's guide to Beijing, found in Ports of Call, Asia. At this time, the last post there was March 4.

I find that you can just click on this, and the link in the previous post, and you will be taken directly to the thread.

Bob :cool:

Thanks Bobblec for the great Beijing site...love the music. Leaving May 8th with Vantage for China. Had a great report from Amy on this board. Willard

Thanks for posting. I was beginning to think nobody even noticed this thread.

I had to explain to my wife that "Lady Street" on the Beijing site is not what it sounds like, but a place to buy women's clothes, etc. It was only then she said we could go there. :D

Have a great trip.

Bob :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Since you are new to this Board and leaving so soon on your trip I would like to take this opportunity to suggest that you spend some time at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=252201 which is a thread about the Viking China River Cruises.

Obviously it will not be of much help with a Uniworld trip as to the boats but it has 883 entries at last count and has some wonderful information about the towns that you will visit and common details about the journey.

We went in 2005 and it was one of the best trips ever so I feel sure that you will really enjoy your trip. The 883 entries ought to make the next 10 days just fly by! Have a great time and be sure to post your impressions here for others to enjoy upon your return or along the way if you are carrying a laptop as so many do these days.

Clarence:)

Hi Bob,

If you're still around - Bon Voyage! If you have any last minute questions or would like to see my China pictures, give me a jingle at aceeare at yahoo dot com.

Constellation was in fabulous shape - even though they're sisters, she just seemed nicer than Millennium somehow.

Oh, the real reason for my post is to say that if Lee is your guide, tell him Amy and her mom said hello. If he's not your guide, I hope you're lucky enough to have someone as good.

Amy

Archived