Help posting picture

I have been trying to post a link in a CC thread to some photos I have on WebShots. I have listed the URL as found on Webshots for posting the photos but folks are not able to reach the site to view them. Can anyone shed some light on what I need to be post in order to call up the photos?

Thanks in advance fdor your advice!

Chuck & Sue Ann

"pairodocs"

I have been trying to post a link in a CC thread to some photos I have on WebShots. I have listed the URL as found on Webshots for posting the photos but folks are not able to reach the site to view them. Can anyone shed some light on what I need to be post in order to call up the photos?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Chuck & Sue Ann

"pairodocs"

Chuck,

Not sure as this is the message being generated.

We're sorry... ...due to a high volume of page requests, this Webshots page is not available right now.

If you are looking for a photo, it is possible that the photo has moved or no longer exists.

The first message means too many people trying to look at the photo, I doubt that this is the case here.

The second message is more likely, the URL you have posted is not correct or got chopped off.

I always use the Insert Image button in the advanced post entry screen to link to individual photos that are on a web server. For it to display properly, it helps to have the photo around the 600 pixel size.

Dave

Archived