Packing list

sweet angel

Okay. How about this one? :)

http://www.cruisecritic.com/cruiseplanning/articles.cfm?ID=76

Don't forget the obvious: (As I often do, and these are the things it sounds like you are worried about)

ID (BC and DL or Passport, etc.)

Sunscreen

Aloe Vera Gel if you burn easy

Money or CCs

Swimsuits

Formal clothing (including any bobby pins, etc, that you want to do your hair with)

Underwear, socks, shoes, shirts, pants or shorts

As long as you have ID, clothing, and MONEY, you can pretty much get by. :) Hehe. Hope I was more helpful this time around.

Okay. How about this one? :)

http://www.cruisecritic.com/cruiseplanning/articles.cfm?ID=76

Don't forget the obvious: (As I often do, and these are the things it sounds like you are worried about)

ID (BC and DL or Passport, etc.)

Sunscreen

Aloe Vera Gel if you burn easy

Money or CCs

Swimsuits

Formal clothing (including any bobby pins, etc, that you want to do your hair with)

Underwear, socks, shoes, shirts, pants or shorts

As long as you have ID, clothing, and MONEY, you can pretty much get by. :) Hehe. Hope I was more helpful this time around.

Thanks again. I think I'm covered now...I had a moment of panic there before I regained my head. :D

I have everything you've listed already packed and ready to go...and you're right, with ID, clothing and money, I'm set...everything else is just icing on the cake.

Whew.

• 11 months later...

Yesterday I was surfing the boards and found a terrific packing list. It was on a website that was called something like:

perfectpackinglists.com or ultimatepackinglists.com

It wasn't those but something like it. Does anyone have a good site for a complete check off type list?

I wish I had written down the site when I had it, but you know how that goes, you think "I'll remember that!"

Ha...not anymore!

Thanks,

Paula

Yesterday I was surfing the boards and found a terrific packing list. It was on a website that was called something like:

perfectpackinglists.com or ultimatepackinglists.com

It wasn't those but something like it. Does anyone have a good site for a complete check off type list?

I wish I had written down the site when I had it, but you know how that goes, you think "I'll remember that!"

Ha...not anymore!

Thanks,

Paula

My links never seem to work, but try packinglistplace.com and click "cruise list." It has a printable checklist version.

Caro

Archived