Has anyone ever?

laf500

yeah a ton of people are. I won the family feud game by correctly answering "What are the top 5 reasons single people come on a Cruise." The answer was ofcourse, Sex. I got a 24 carat gold plastic ship on a stick.

My brother played the "burley woodsman" in the three bears skit on the Holiday back in May. He got a ship on a stick for participating and we got a video where we can make fun of him for the rest of his life :D

Terri

on the Inaugural cruise of the Royal Princess, christened by Diana, Princess of Wales!

It was a hoot and I won a bottle of champagne...which I still have in my wine rack. Bet it's vinegar-y now...much as I am.

You should add played games or something to yoru subject so if someone wants to search something similar by sujbect in the future it helps reduce redundency. :D

Subjects with a leading title are fun, but they dont serve as good a purpose as those with full info in it, just a lil fyi imo!

My parents took us all (kids and grandkids) on a cruise (RCCL, Grandeur) for their 50th anniversary. They were picked for the not so newlywed game. They were the hit of the ship. They played the tape of it on the cruise TV for the whole cruise and people would stop them to have their pictures taken with them for the rest of the cruise. My father really ate it up. He would always want to sit by the door facing out so people would see him.

The funniest part was they did not win, but the audience booed at that so much, that they gave them a bottle of champagne too!

I was on the Jubilee in June, which was our first cruise. And I was "volunteered" by our friends 4 year old boy to be part of the biggest splash off of the slide. The little boy volunteered me because I am a little "weight challenged" if you know what i mean?!!

Needless to say, the fun director didn't care that i wasn't wearing swimming trunks, just my regular shorts. I got up, emptied my pockets and ended up in a "splash-off" for first place.

I didn't win, but it was a lot of fun!!!

I participated in "Match Game" and our team won. We won a 24 caret, plastic, ship on a stick. LOL!

Had lots of fun.

I'm a bit of a closet comedian...so when Karl with a "K" asked us to introduce ourselves I said...."I would like to thank the Academy, oops wrong stage" LOL!

I just got off the Legend Sailing on July 18.. I was in the Talent Show. I received a Ship on a Stick. I was asked to perform the next night in the real show in the Follies lounge. (Yes I do this for a living) and was presented with a bottle of Champagne.

I was on the video which was on TV constantly..I became an instant celebrity onboard.. I purchased the video..It was such fun!

I played pictionary and our team won 1st place and I was a judge on the Men's sexy leg contest. I received gifts for both. Although I wasn't on Carnival, I plan to volunteer to participate on my next Conquest cruise. ( It is so much fun!)

I was on the Jubilee in June, which was our first cruise. And I was "volunteered" by our friends 4 year old boy to be part of the biggest splash off of the slide. The little boy volunteered me because I am a little "weight challenged" if you know what i mean?!!

Needless to say, the fun director didn't care that i wasn't wearing swimming trunks, just my regular shorts. I got up, emptied my pockets and ended up in a "splash-off" for first place.

I didn't win, but it was a lot of fun!!!

Hey the Jubilee was our first cruise to!It was sooo much FUN!!we stayed in cabin V-7!!

Jubilee 12-19-02~to~12-23-02:D

Celebration 5-29-03~to~6-3-03:)

Elation 7-18-04~to~7-25-04;)

My husband won second place in the "Hairy Chest" contest on the Glory last year. Trust me, one of these days, that video is going to come in handy...I have that moment immortalized for all the world to see!

I was in one of the game shows and came in second place becuase the lady next to me buzzed in first, I was in a dance contest, I signed my mom up for survior and she was chosen, Aunt and Cousin were hypnotized, Cousin won golf contest and won the ship on a stick..

My daughter sang in the talent show on the Glory last August. She wasn't going to try out since they were only taking six acts, but they only had six people try out. Most of the acts were very good. I was pulled up for one of Wee Jimmy's shows. He told me to rip my shirt off, which I did and boy did I get abuse from the family. They wouldn't beleive that he told me to do it!

Archived