All-Inclusive Resort in Costa Maya?

cruiser3175

No there is not. I would be interested if there was! Ivan (native Mayan tour guide) told us that there is one being built that will sleep 3,000 people, but for right now they do not have people to staff the facility, nor does the town have the facilities to support it, so he does not have a clue how long it will be til it opens.

If anyone knows of lodging in the area, I would love to know of it! We are very interested in going back on our own and spending more time there. For now I am going to check out that place that you climb through the hole in the wall, but I think it is pretty primitive. We would probably only want to spend a night or two in a place like that. Chac chi, or something like that. I came here to find the link.

We were just there and very diasppointed. There aren't any hotels that I would consider staying overnight in. While it seemed safe during the day, I would never venture out or stay here. It seemed to be a scary place. I can't believe that cruises even stop here. We like to visit resorts and pay to use their beaches. We could not find a clean beach here in Costa Maya.

Archived