Are there any on-board credits

stanjj111

If you are referring to SHIPBOARD CREDITS. Those are given to stockholders or to folks who book a cruise onboard. If you are neither, then you can purchase the credits on the Celebrity web site in $25 increments. But that is unecessary unless folks or friends want to buy them for you, since you room key is also on onboard charge card for everything you buy onboard that is billed to your credit card at the end of the cruise.

Thank you for the info. I was interested in promotional discounts offered directly by X. I booked a HAL cruise over New Years and found out by reading the HAL board that there was a $100 PP credit so I thought that I would see if anything like this existed for my X cruise in Feb.

Hi, the latest discount coupons for Captain's Club members has just been emailed to many here. In case you have not seen the thread on this subject, here it is.

Thank you for the info. I was interested in promotional discounts offered directly by X. I booked a HAL cruise over New Years and found out by reading the HAL board that there was a $100 PP credit so I thought that I would see if anything like this existed for my X cruise in Feb.

• 3 weeks later...

We are looking into another cruise with Celebrity.

It just occured to me that we signed up to be Captain's Club members last year when it became free. I have yet to receive anything about specials, etc. How would I find out if my DH and I am listed as a memeber?

Also, if we book the Celebrity cruise while on Royal Caribbean next month, will we get shipboard credit for the Celebrity cruise? How much for a 14 day?

Thank you!

I sent an email at 11:01 and just received the following at 4:28.

RE: On Board Credit

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for any inconvenience. Yes if you book a future cruise while on board then you will receive an on board credit on the cruise that you book. The amount will be determined when you book the cruise.

Valued Guest, discover a complete cruise experience with a taste of luxury on every Celebrity cruise.

I am really impressed with the CC. They sure have Royal beat in the customer service area!

Archived