Suggestions for Island Tours?

SpendLife

Hi Spendlife, I think we are thinking the same thing today. I found a few sites and hope that someone reading this can comment on any of these tour operators.

1 is tropicaltravelbonair.com

2 is voyagerevents.com/tours

3 is bonairtours.com

#3 has an Island Jorney that covers a good part of island for 3 hrs @ $28

#2 advertises 2 hours at $28 including donkey sanctuary.

I wrote to Bonair tours to ask if we could include donkey sanctuary and a stop for an hour or two at a beach. Also wanted to know if it is in a bus or van. I prefer groups of 10 or smaller; otherwise, it gets crazy.

Anybody hook up with any of these tour operators or can you recommend a good one for overview of island, scenic, beach, etc. Thanks all.

Kellyann

KellyAnn, I'm looking for the same tour/beach day on Bonaire as you are. Please post the info. from Bonaire Tours when you receive it. I'll keep checking back. Thanks.

Tweek.

We won't be in Bonaire until Feb. 13 '08:( , but it's never too early to start getting excited. :p

I think we might do "Snorkling with Renee while there. Rates are good and so are the reviews. We are only going to be there for 5 hours. :( How long is your stop there?

As of today, Tuesday, I haven't heard back. When are you in Bonaire? We are on the 4/28 Crown Princess and our day in Bonair is Wed. May 2.

My DH and I are going to be on the same cruise. We were bummed to find just about ALL the excursions offered by Princess to be "Waitlisted Only" !!

We're really looking forward to snorkeling..it's supposed to be magnificant there. So I'm searching for private tour operators too ! I'll post here if I find anything.

Arcy,

Have you read any posts on the Roll Call of the Crown Princess for our week?

I know there are people going snorkeling "on their own" and were welcoming anyone who cared to join them. You should check it out. We very rarely book a ship excursion because generally they are more expensive, too crowded and don't allow for any change in itineraries to suit a smaller group. We have always managed to return to ship with at least an hour to spare so we don't get left behind. Enjoy your cruise.

Sorry guys,

I haven't been keeping up with our roll call everyday, so if this has been mentioned forgive me, but have you tried Renee in Bonaire?

If you want to snorkel she is considered the best. I have reserved a two snorkel excursion with her at 2:30 on the day we will be there.

It won't be long till our cruise now!

Susan

Sorry guys,

I haven't been keeping up with our roll call everyday, so if this has been mentioned forgive me, but have you tried Renee in Bonaire?

If you want to snorkel she is considered the best. I have reserved a two snorkel excursion with her at 2:30 on the day we will be there.

It won't be long till our cruise now!

Susan

Hey Susan,

Kellyann and I were hoping more for an island tour as opposed to a strictly snorkeling tour. I think we've decided to make it a "wing-it" stop. None of the tours I've seen so far has had everything I wanted. Plus my DH and I want a couple of stops that aren't so planned out. Thanks for the suggestion though! Not much longer now!

Can anyone tell me whether swimming is allowed at the beach where they windsurf at Luc Bay? From the pictures shown on the Bonaire Windsurf Place Restaurant/Bar it looks beautiful, but is it possible to spend the day there watching the windsurfers and taking a dip?

The Bonaire board seems to be the only one where there is little or no information forthcoming. It seems like you "must" scuba, snorkle, take a cruise tour or just stay on the ship. It certainly looks like a beautiful island and I hope we can somehow see it.

Thank you for any info.

Archived