Do they play hip-hop/dance music on RCI??

We love to dance and were wondering if the clubs on RCI play pretty up to date music? We're fairly young and we like oldies but is there any music geared towards 20 somethings?I was just thinkin along the lines of Beyonce' or Justin Timberlake-

Please say yesssssss!! :D :D

The dance band plays a variety of music--that's why they were hired! Our last cruise, the band was latino/hispanic-- (I really don't know what the difference is--sorry!, but the entire band had spanish accents!) Anyway, they played a little of everything--but it was interesting when they played country music--no country "twang" there!

Yes...all of the ships have a bar that turns into a dance club late at night (usually after 11:00). The DJ plays the latest hip-hop/dance songs...

Don't discount the ships band though. They usually play a night club most if not each night and they usually get a great party going.

Scott

We love to dance and were wondering if the clubs on RCI play pretty up to date music? We're fairly young and we like oldies but is there any music geared towards 20 somethings?I was just thinkin along the lines of Beyonce' or Justin Timberlake-

Please say yesssssss!! :D :D

I just came off the Majesty and usually after 11pm they play the top 40s in the nightclub

On my last cruise on the enchantment to jamaica, The DJ rocked every night. There were alot of young people on that cruise maybe age 21 - 35? the DJ played music I did not even expect to have!!! and he also took requests. I hope it will be the same for you. I danced till my feet hurt.

My last two RCI cruises they have played this type of music in one club after midnight. The DJ plays what people on dance floor want to hear, so request a song and get the crowd into it, and he will start playing more of same.

Have fun!

Archived